Flow cytometry is a technique used to detect and measure physical and chemical characteristics of a population of cells or particles. In this process, a sample containing cells or particles is suspended in a fluid and injected into the flow cytometer instrument.
- The Navios offers up to three high powered solid state, independently focused diode lasers with an innovative integrated optics flow cell design.
- It delivers up to 12 parameters for high complexity assays; sensitivity and resolution; and quality, reproducible results.
- With the 10 color capabilities of the Navios flow cytometer you can collect additional data points from each sample. This reduces the number of samples to prepare along with the possible errors that go with them.
- The DxFlex is a clinical flow cytometry platform that provides high sensitivity combined with ease of use
- Offers multiparameter analysis of for autologous, allogeneic and manufactured cells used in clinical settings
- 3 laser 13 color detection
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing offers optimal signal resolution when using multiple channel analysis
- Data analysis is rapid and allows easy export to clinical reports and other formats
- The autoload attachment provides hands free sample analysis enhanced sample tracking
- Small footprint allows room for sample processing within the same space