20 years of vast and specialized neurology experience in all fields of neurology, with experience and training in UK, starting from Leeds General Infirmary Teaching hospital and York teaching hospitals in England.
Leading to clinical excellence award in 2015.
Additional UAE experience with serving SEHA at SKMC and given Adjunct Associate Professor privilege in the college of medicine and Health sciences in UAE.
Clinical expertise :
- All General Neurology
- Multiple sclerosis and stem cell therapy in neurological disorders especially Multiple sclerosis
- Research in neurology
- Migraine and headache disorder
- Neurological disorder in women
- UK board certified Neurologist (CCST UK)
- Diploma in Internal medicine from London
- FRCP London
- Certified in Quality and negotiation skill
- Certified EEG reader
- Association of British neurologist
- Author and co-author of many articles in peer review journals.
Fluent in (Language Spoken) :
- Intermediate Arabic